One of the most important missions of the home service doctors is to confirm that old age and sick people will get proper care and on time medicine. Home health care is designed to meet these needs, offering a personalized service in the comfort of a patient’s home.
A home service doctor is not designed exclusively for the elderly, who need care and companionship in their daily lives.
- Comfort: Using this type of services patient will get more comfort compare to hospital and family member also get some relaxed because after hiring this type of services they need not to spend restless nights in hospitals.
- Technological innovation: The health staff has the best equipment and the most efficient technological devices to be informed at all times of the health status of their patient.
- Lower cost – Greater intimacy: home service doctor will be cheaper than the hospital charges. Also patient will get in touch with your old family if patients will stay at home not in hospitals.
For aged, constantly and disabled patients, home service doctors makes it simple for them to remain as useful and self-governing as possible, offering a much greater sense of security and dignity.
Hospital care at home
Hospital care in the home is a very beneficial resource for those whose stay in a health care center is not essential, but who require certain maneuvers, treatments or instruments, which must be provided by the hospital.
It is beginning to be used for those patients in which it is preferable for recovery. To define when a home hospitalization corresponds, the following factors should be considered, according to current regulations:
- The patient’s health status,
- Existence of a prescription or medical indication,
- Periodic medical check, duly accredited with the corresponding clinical documents, and
- Assistance and care equivalent to what the patient would have received had he been found in a healthcare center
Before you begin receiving home health care, the home health care agency must tell you how much Medicare will pay. The agency must also tell you if Medicare does not cover some of the items or services that are offered to you, and how much you will have to pay for them. This must be explained orally and also in writing. So before hire home service doctor make sure about what services patients will get and what will be the cost.