It is an insurance that covers death or partial disability caused by an accident. The Life Insurance offered to take them, the economic protection of persons who are responsible.
The basic purpose is to grant compensation to beneficiaries or legal heirs in case of death of the insured.
Why is it needed?
In the event of an accident, a family usually needs:
- To have sufficient income that will allow it to face medical, pharmaceutical and hospitalization expenses, as a result of the accident.
- Continue facing the expenses that involve daily life, added to those that occur as a direct consequence of the accident, in case of total or permanent disability.
- To have a capital that protects the family in case of accidental death of one of the heads of households.
What does it offer?
- The tranquility of preventing. The consequences of an accident can cause irreparable damage. Insurance takes care of guaranteeing your economic well-being, compensating the economic losses derived from an accident in case of death or disability.
- Occupational hazards. In certain professions, the worker is more exposed to the possibility of an accident at work. Being protected against an eventual mishap is basic for these professionals. In addition, if you are self-employed, this insurance allows you to increase your benefits in the event of an accident.
- Take care of yours. Insurance protect your loved ones and take care to guarantee their economic well-being.
- In the event of hospitalization or travel assistance, Insurance covers all expenses that result from the accident, so you only have to worry about a good recovery.
Why hire a Life Insurance?
This insurance is translated into a sum of money called Insured Capital, whose beneficiaries must be explicitly designated in the policy. Otherwise, these will be your legal heirs, i.e. your spouse, your children in equal parts, your parents, etc., in descending order.
Life Insurance Guarantees
- Provide income to the spouse and children for a specific period.
- Provide income for the education of the children.
- Cancel debt balances (mortgages, pledge, credit or personal)
- Pay the insured’s debts, such as medical services, funeral services, etc.
- Provide a fund for a future retirement.
In short, Life Insurance guarantees an economic base to beneficiaries whose financial stability may be threatened by the death of the insured.